Jellyfish has been developed as a modular solution.
We have significantly improved the way identity, credentials, access and other security products are managed by developing a series of connectors (Cognectors).
These connectors enable the creation of automatic workflows, pass data through disparate systems and use triggers on one platform (example PACS) to affect another (example LACS).
The Cognectors feed data from disparate systems into the Service Bus. This enables a number of benefits including enhanced monitoring and reporting of activity.
Jellyfish provides a single access interface for:
- Identity Management – with CRUD operations, data transformation between source and target systems for users and resources and configurable workflows
- Access Management – provides integration with logical and physical access control systems (including integration with legacy systems) through adaptive support through modern authentication protocols as well as emerging standards and multifactor authentication. This ensures access to systems and building areas can seamlessly be added and removed as people join, move within or leave an organisation through existing HR functions.
- Mobile Device Management – manage Mobile Enterprise and BYOD devices from within the system as well as use these devices as one factor in secure multifactor authentication.
- Credential Management – provides administrators with the ability to issue and manage certificates, smartcards, OTP tokens. An auto-enrolment capability is also provided.
More About Jellyfish
• Jellyfish provides the most innovative and comprehensive set of requirements enabling security, privacy, confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information.
• A connector of systems
• Modular – with no vendor lock in for individual components
• A single source of truth
• ‘All in one’ credential management service
• Single sign-on capability
• Authentication translation service
• Reliable and mature back-end
• Secure storage
• Get your keys
• Control your devices