Cogito Group was named winner of the ACT Export Awards in the Business Services category.
The ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards were held at The National Portrait Gallery last night. The awards recognise the innovation, hard work and success of businesses, large and small, in reaching global markets.
Cogito Group were finalists in 4 categories, Small Business, Exporting Government Solutions, Digital Technologies and Business Services. Cogito Group came out victorious in the national Business Services category over TelSoft, Collaborate Consulting and SponServe.
Bernadette Brown, Director at Cogito Group accepted the award, “We are very excited by this recognition as our business is expanding and this is a testament of the hard work our staff have put in, both in Australia and New Zealand”
The ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards pay tribute to outstanding businesses in both ACT and national categories. As Cogito Group won in a national category, they will go on to compete at the Australian Export Awards being held in Canberra in December.
The following businesses won the ACT categories:
- Exporting Government Solutions: Royal Australian Mint
- Exporting to Asia: TelSoft
- Emerging Exporter Category: Auraya Systems
In the national categories the winners were:
- Agribusiness: automed
- Business Services: Cogito Group
- Creative Industries: Full Point Films
- Education and Training: iSimulate
- Environmental Solutions: ITP Renewables
- Health and Biotechnology: Aspen Medical
- Digital Technologies: Seeing Machines
- E-Commerce: Today’s Plan
- Minerals, Energy and Related Services: ITP Renewables
- Regional Exporter: TelSoft
- Small Business: IE Asia Pacific
The venue at The National Portrait Gallery
Benjamin Bi, Digital Identity and Security Consultant at Cogito Group, proudly displaying the award.