On Wednesday 22 June 2016, Richard Brown will chair day 2 of the Australian Defence Magazine’s Cyber Security Summit 2016. This Summit explores Cyber warfare prevention across 3 core themes: Policy, Intelligence and Compliance.
In the current climate, a sophisticated Cyber Security strategy is imperative in all areas of Military operation. With strategic insights from NATO’s Colonel Rizwan Ali, Team Leader of Task Force Cyber; and Head of Modernisation & Strategic Planning at the Australian Army, Major General Fergus MacLachlan; among many others, this summit is one not to miss.
Key topics included:
- Policy implications from White Paper
- Public-private partnerships
- High impact Cybercrime
- Cyber Security in Government
- Defending critical infrastructure
- Innovation in the R&D agenda for future Cyber capability
- Building Australia’s next generation of Cyber soldiers
- Intergovernmental agreements on Cyber Warfare
- Shaping the Cyber Arms race of the future